Friday, March 20, 2009

Vote For McKinlee

The reason I posted those videos in the previous post, was to determine which video to use to enter McKinlee into a "Kiddieokee" contest to win a Backyard Adventures Playground! I know I did the "Mommy Olympics" last year, but I am bound and determined to have McKinlee win that Playground! So this contest is through the same radio station 97.1 ZHT and is completely based on voting, and the contestant with the most votes will win the playground! So I need your help! Her entry is #66, and she is singing "Keep Bleeding." So here's how it works:

-Follow this link http://www.971zht.com/pages/kiddieokee/
-Follow the instructions given and vote for entry #66
-It may take a few minutes to receive the email to validate your vote, but be sure to check your email to validate it, or your vote will not count!
-Only one vote per computer will be accepted, but you can tell everyone you know to vote!! And if you have more than one computer, vote on all your computers!
-Voting ends April 2nd at noon, so please vote, and have everyone you know vote!!

Thanks for your help! And if we win, you are all more than welcome to come to our house and play on the new playground! Happy Voting! And thanks again!

6 comments:

MillerTime said...

I voted!!! If she wins, Coops moving in!! :-)

KEYSHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keysha said...

I will vote! Go McKinlee! (I deleted that lost comment; it was under a different post-name and I wanted this one)!

Hope you win this time:)

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I voted!! She is quite the little diva! Those poor other kids had nothing on her! She was full of personality and attitude! I loved it! Thanks for the heads up. It was fun to look at some of the other contestants too. Good luck!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

We voted! I'm glad you used that video. She is so dang funny.

Johana said...

My votes in!