Ok, so the voting hasn't ended, but I just thought I would remind all of you who haven't voted to PLEASE VOTE!! We still have until next Thursday, April 2 until the voting ends. SO all of you who have voted, I need you to do a favor, and tell EVERYONE that you know to vote for McKinlee! And remember if we win, you can come over and play! Here is the info again to vote:
-Follow this link http://www.971zht.com/pages/kiddieokee/
-Follow the instructions given and vote for entry #66
-It may take a few minutes to receive the email to validate your vote, but be sure to check your email to validate it, or your vote will not count!
-Only one vote per computer will be accepted, but you can tell everyone you know to vote!! And if you have more than one computer, vote on all your computers!
-Voting ends April 2nd at noon, so please vote, and have everyone you know vote!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
And the winner is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
you are so funny I saw the title and i was so excited to see the results and you totally got me! anyways I did vote and I am spreading the word hopefully it works good luck!
I just wanted to let you know Keri, that I voted for McKinlee. She was so cute in those videos. Good Luck.
Hey I was just wondering if you would send me that link to the coupon site. my e-mail is baue0925@hotmail.com. Thanks.
I really hope she wins! She is SO CUTE and has some serious moves. You better watch out for that girl!
Holy Cow! How are you Keri? Your family is so cute! How are things? Where are you guys at these days? Hope all is well!
-Jamie West
Post a Comment