Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you! WE WON!!!!

Yes, you heard right! McKinlee is the winner of a Backyard Adventure playground.....thanks to all of you who voted! It was a complete surprise! But obviously we couldn't have done it without all of you! So thanks again! Friday morning we knew that 97.1 ZHT was going to announce the winner, so Jordan and I set the alarm for 6:45, so we could listen to the "morning zoo." About 1/2 hour later, they announced that at 7:35, they were going to announce the winner of the Backyard Adventure playground. SO 7:34 came along, and they went to commercial break. Our thought was that they would call the winners right then, put them on hold, and then come back with the winners on the line. Well lets just say that was the longest commercial break ever. Seriously it lasted about 5 minutes! So, Jordan and I knew that we didn't win! McKinlee was sitting next to me in bed, and I calmly told her that she didn't win. I seriously wanted to cry! BUT they came back on air, and announced they were going to call the winner, and dialed a number. Suddenly my phone rang! I knew it was them, especially since it was an 801 number I didn't recognize! Well, the rest is history! And to top it off, thanks to my mom and Jena, we have the recording of the LIVE BROADCAST! Remember that I was completely taken off guard, so if I sound a little goofy, you'll understand why! So know we get to pick out the playground to fit our backyard! Thanks again to everyone that voted, and told others to vote!

So I have tried and tried, and I have no idea how to put an MP3 on my blog....any suggestions? Until I figure it out, no recording!

8 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

yay! Congrats! We are glad we got to help make your little ones happy :)

Bree said...

That's so great for you guys. We voted for you but I don't think we'll be coming to play on it naytime in the near future! Enjoy it though!

Megan said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=80259

Hope this helps!

And Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Keri. That is so cool that you guys won.

Bhennefer said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome and will be a fun play on!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oooooh, PAR-TAY at YOUR house!

Natalie said...

That really is so cool! Garrett will definitely be down to play. Although I still would have liked to see you compete in the Mommy Olympics again...

Smelsha said...

I'm so excited for you all! What a good mom you are, you'll stop at nothing for your cute little kiddos huh? Good work!