Monday, March 16, 2009

Decisions

13 comments:

MillerTime said...

Wow She sure can wiggle those hips!!! Cooper was watching and thinks she some sort of movie star!! "That's MY FRIEND!!!"

Nicole B. said...

She is seriously too cute!! And I think she has a future in singing.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Whatever! She is so dang hillarious! I had to watch those twice because I was laughing so hard I couldn't see it all. Where did she get those moves? Not from you. I mean you're good, but she is fantastic! You guys are in for a real treat with that little girl!

Brady and Karen said...

Look at those little hips go to town!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

That is so funny! She is too cute and yes I love the hip action is just cracked me up. I cant wait to have kids they can be so funny sometimes

Megan said...

I love it! She must be getting dancing tips from you. :) You're such a fun mom. Keep dancing!

Heather said...

That is hilarious!! She is so stinking cute! They sure grow up fast!

Bree said...

I am amazed at how big she is getting. Those were great videos, I bet she keeps you entertained a lot.

hecklerwife said...

Good thing you have that girl in dance. She's definitely got some moves!

Thanks for coming to lunch today. I hope you liked it.

Unknown said...

She is so darn cute, I loved it.

JaKe and NaT* said...

OH MY GOSH !! jake and i are rolling... that was so funny and sooooo cute!! one day when she is on american idol they will play that over the big screen and everyone will die.. haha i'm so glad you got that on video.. seriously she has got rythm.. the question is.... where did she learn that?? you go around dancing like that?!!

Jenn Rushton said...

I love the second one! For sure the next American Idol!!! To stinking cute!!!

Keysha said...

I love it! Go McKinlee! She is adorable! (Now, does she get those moves from Jordan or from Keri???)