Tuesday, February 17, 2009

16 months and....

Hunter at 16 months.......

And still not walking. The only time he would walk is when he'd play basketball with Daddy (and Daddy sure loved that!) But.....

Hunter at 16 1/2 months and......

FINALLY WALKING! I've learned that both of my kids have their very own personality, and are bound and determined to do things on their own time, and when they want. But I love 'em! Hunter has the sweetest personality and loves to snuggle, and is very tender hearted. He loves his moose (thanks Kelly), and his blanket. I am so proud that he is FINALLY walking! Now I feel better about him playing outside, and not ruining his pants while crawling, and getting SO dirty! Way to go buddy!

7 comments:

Mike, Kelly and Cohen said...

What a stud!! Congrats Hunter! We miss you guys!

Hoosier Mama said...

What a cute walker! Beckham walked later than Ty did as well. I've heard it's because big brother/sister does everything for them.

Unknown said...

That's so wonderful to hear that Hunter is walking.

kim said...

That is so great that you ran the half marathon. I can't wait to put one behind me and say I have done one. I would love to talk to you about this. My goal is to run one this summer. E-mail me if you get a chance. Thanks! kimfinalex@yahoo.com

Megan said...

Yay, he's walking! No you just have to chase him EVERYWHERE. There is no stopping him now..... :)

Jill Bowcutt said...

Way to go Hunter! What a stud. I love the squeals and Mckinlee nailing him in the second video. So classic!

MillerTime said...

It's been 16 months since your last blog. How am I supposed to make fun of Jordan if you don't blog more often? My doctor actually said "wow" when he got my cholosteral results back, so it is a matter of time before I am in Heaven eating big pizzas and drinking soda, so hurry up so I can make fun of you guys one more time.
Love,
Carter