Those of you who know my sweet husband, know that he LOVES football, and he LOVES the Chicago Bears. Well despite his cheering and support, they didn't do too well this season. But we sure had some fun times as a family watching our beloved Bears. Both McKinlee and Hunter have learned to love the Bears, infact McKinlee was walking around the house saying, "Da Bears." (No she hasn't watched the Saturday Night Live version of that!)
We had a great time with our friends the Miller's who are HUGE Packer's fans, and watched the Bears and the Packers play, luckily the Bears were able to pull off a "W." McKinlee and Cooper are so cute together, maybe their future wedding photo?
Friday, February 6, 2009
Football Already Over??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You have such a cute family! I love that picture all decked out in Bears gear! Jordan is lucky to have such a fun, supportive wife :). Thanks again for coming to visit. It was so fun to see you and everyone had a great time. I hope to see you again at the end of Feb.
I especially love that signed #4 jersey behind you guys in your family photo!!! :-) We need to get together soon ... but no footbal!?!?! Maybe we can watch House Bunny!!! :-)
The Bears suck and always will! I would rather cheer for the Lions than the Bears. The only reason they beat the Packers, is that the Packers feel bad for them every once and a while and let them win. Brett Favre, the greatest player to ever step foot on the field, dominated the Bears. The only cool thing about the Bears was the Fridge. I always have to cheer for a fat guy! Stick to the BLM freaks!
Love,
Carter
Hey you! I am SO sorry about the other weekend! We ended up not going into St. George until Sunday on the way home... We got to travel home in the LOVELY snow storm - 8 hours later (3 a.m.!) we arrived safely! I don't know when we will make it down next but I'll call you for sure! Call if you come home and we can get together. XOXO!
Hi Ker! I haven't blogged for so long, but I am going to get back into it! I had so much fun looking at all the pix of your cute fam! We need to stay in touch through the blog world! Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment