Yes, the much anticipated TWILIGHT has arrived! And us CRAZY moms went to the midnight show on Thursday! And of course we had to make shirts to remember the fun night! It was a blast!
We went to dinner at Chili's first, and I had these gross nachos, but that's alright, Cindy shared her meal with me!
Then we went and waited in the LONG line! Yes people started lining up for the movie Thursday morning, even though we all had already bought our tickets! When we got there at 10:00 PM the line was already crazy!
And it was COLD! But we had fun in line, and they let us in at 10:45 for the PARTY! So funny, they had sets up for people to take Prom pictures (they encouraged people to dress in their formals, but our shirts were our dresses!)
So we had to get a couple group shots!
The cheesy city of Forks sign!
Nicole, Shanette and I-ROCK ON!
We had a lot of time to spare before the movie, and it was so fun to just hang out and chit chat!
Me, Nicole, and Joanna. It was such a fun GIRLS NIGHT!
Thanks everyone for sucha fun night! Oh ya, the movie! I loved the movie, a few things kinda bothered me! I had "my Edward" already pictured in my mind, and this actor wasn't him. But Bella was great, and I LOVED James. I'm curious what others thought of the movie. I guess I kinda had high expectations, and it didn't quite meet them.....BUT I had a blast!



3 comments:
So FUN!!! I guess I'm going to have to start coming on Thursdays!! I also LOVED James!!! Movies are never as good as the books but, I still LOVED it!
K I felt the same about the movie. Edward started to grow on me towards the end. It seemed kinda low budget, and the makeup was terrible. Carlise especially! When he walked in to the hospital room I couldn't believe his makeup!!
Keri- Hey party animal! Twilight was a lot of fun I have to say! You are fun to be around! I think the last time I stayed out that late was in high school. I do have to agree with you about Edward. I pictured him much different myself.
Post a Comment