Saturday, November 22, 2008

ELLEN!

WARNING: Post overload!
It has taken me quite a while to update my blog, so now here is an overload! I had such a fun 24 hours! After the premier of TWILIGHT where I got home at 2:30 in the morning, I woke up a couple hours later (of course my kids had a rough night that night!) and headed to Las Vegas to see the Ellen DeGeneres show! My friend Suzie got the tickets, and I was lucky to go with her, Nicole, and Holly! And my sweet husband took the day off of work to watch the kids so I could go. It was so much fun! We went shopping at my new favorite store, H&M I love their clothes and they are pretty affordable! We shopped for a little while, and then went and ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was way yummy! That took longer than we had anticipated, so we had to bust it to Caesars Palace for the show! We couldn't find a parking spot anywhere, and were stressing we'd be late, and they'd give our tickets to someone else! So we took a picture of the tickets, in case we missed out! But luckily we found a parking spot, and RAN, to get in line. As we were in line, a lady came up to us and told us to come here. She asked to see our tickets, and then asked if we wanted better seats! Our tickets were in the balcony, and she gave us fourth row tickets! It was so awesome! Our seats were a little split up, and Suzie got to sit on the FRONT ROW! (these next pictures are with my camera phone because we couldn't take cameras in the show! I'm sneaky)

Bette Midler, an illusionist, and PINK were on the show! It was so much fun! I even snapped a picture of Ellen, but I was a little nervous they'd take my phone away like in school!

Afterwards we just drove home, we were all exhausted from the night before! Thanks so much Suzie for the tickets! Watch the show MONDAY AT 4:00, you might see me for a couple seconds! And also a little note to Nicole, who is moving from Cedar today! It was so much fun to be with you these past couple of days! I will miss you living so close, but we'll still get together! Good luck with the move! Thanks for being such a great friend!

4 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Keri, You are getting quite the time on tv lately huh? I will be tuning in on Monday to see you guys. Sounds like you guys are livin' it up!

KEYSHA said...

Whoo..You've been busy! Twilight at midnight and then off to see Ellen! Awesome! (I love Ellen. I rarely watch her show, but when I do I crack-up and tell myself I need to watch it more! How fun for you!) I'll have to watch it on Monday and look for ya.

As for H&M....LOVE THAT STORE! When we lived in New Jersey I discovered it and have been a fan since...whenever I make it to Vegas that's a definite stop!

Didn't you love Twilight? I thought for sure I was going to fall asleep (at midnight!) but no way! I loved every minute of it. In fact, I'm ready for round two!!!

Jenn Rushton said...

I know, Twilight was the best! I am obsessed! I am jealous you got to go to Ellen. How fun. I bet it was a blast!

kiki comin said...

what a fun and crazy couple of days! i may just have to turn ellen on today and watch for you.:)