Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Halloween!

OK so Halloween was about a month ago, and I am finally getting around to blogging about it! I usually don't dress up for Halloween, and this year I had 3 different costumes! Yes, I did say 3! I was a corpse bride for our bunco party, (pictures previously posted!) a nun for our young women's activity with my neighbor Emily.... and for our friends couples Halloween party I was a pregnant cheerleader and Jordan was my football jock boyfriend who knocked me up! He He! We won best costume! It was such a fun party with great company! We played the funnest games, and laughed and laughed! Here are the great costumes! Nicole and Jason dressed up as each other, and they looked hilarious!Cindy was a great Hunter with antlers!Leilani and Krista were Sam's polygamist wives!
Brent and Shanette were a cute medieval couple.
Sharina and Matt
Stacia and cute Taylee
Natalie and Jake were hilarious! Loved the bombs!
It was a great Halloween, and it was so fun to take the kids trick-o-treating. McKinlee was a sweet little Tinkerbell, isn't she so cute!Thanks Nana for the costume!Hunter was a frog
He didn't like his costume very much!
It is so fun at Halloween time having kids! After trick-o-treating we went to our ward Halloween party. It was a great night! Happy Halloween (a little late!)

0 comments: