I forgot to mention the fun night that McKinlee and I had last week....we went to the OPENING NIGHT OF


I had been telling McKinlee for weeks that we would go the day that the movie came out. Jordan got home too late for us to go to the matinee, so we went to get tickets for the 7:00 show, and it was sold out! McKinlee started crying, and was completely broken hearted. I told her we could go the next day, and she just cried. So being the softy that I am, I bought tickets for the 9:20 PM show! I know McKinlee is only 3, but LOVES High School Musical. So my friend Nicole and I took our daughters to the movie, and it was hilarious! We were the oldest ones in the theatre, and were with a bunch of high school girls, drooling over TROY. Everyone in the theatre screamed, and clapped whenever he came on the screen. But McKinlee was in heaven! She LOVED the movie, and actually stayed awake the whole time! I felt a little OLD, but it brought me back to my good old high school days! It was such a fun night, our little date night.
McKinlee wanted to take some pictures before our date! She is growing up so fast! And yes I did buy her the CD, and she already has most of the songs memorized! This girl loves to sing! And is amazing how fast she learns songs!



6 comments:
super fun date night - super cute mom - super cute daughter!!
Sounds like you and McKinlee had lots of fun. She looks so cute.
What a cute idea to have a date night! You are such a cute mom. Oh and yes our house is still for sale, with all of our furniture still in it. We were hoping that leaving our furniture would help us to sell it faster... but it would help if anyone would just look at it. It has been a couple of months since anyone has even looked so were just waiting. So anyway we come check on it every once in a while. It's hard for me to do cuz when I come to check on it I just want to stay, so I try not to do it very often. We miss you guys too I loved Cedar but things are good and fun here too, just different. I hope all is well. I love that we can stay in touch with this blogging stuff. Talk to you later!
Thanks so much for inviting Me and Sahara to go with you. It really was a lot of fun, even though it made me feel old.
she's so cute keri! and what a super sweet husband! His post was cute.
Keri!! It's Dorothy Hendricks (Lance)
I found your blog just playing around! Your family is adorable and you look great! How is your family? I hope all is well! hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment