Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Back!

OK so I have the sweetest husband in the world! Wasn't that the cutest post! I was very impressed, and thought that it was so sweet! I had a great birthday, thank you for all of your comments! Jordan was up very late the night before making me chocolate covered strawberries, and an amazingly decorated birthday cake! He even used my new pampered chef decorating tools! What a great husband! Jordan made me strawberry shortcakes for breakfast, and we just hung out that morning. That night my great neighbor Leilani watched the kids so we could go on a date. It was fun to have a date just the 2 of us! And the best present, I finally got a new camera! I am so excited, now I just need to figure out how to use it! I'm way excited! So it was a great day! Jordan and the kids made it very special!
But other than my birthday, it's been a while since I have posted anything. We had our first snowfall, and I wasn't very thrilled! McKinlee on the other hand, couldn't wait to play in it. Infact she begged Daddy into building a snowman with her!.....I know it's tiny!

She was so excited! She kept eating the snow, and I wouldn't be surprised if she ate more grass than snow, because there really wasn't that much snow!

Man I miss being a kid, the smallest things excite them! But life is good, and busy! I'll post Halloween pictures as soon as I figure out how to download pictures from my new camera!

5 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh, that is the cutest little snowman ever! We like to build tiny snowman families sometimes. Much easier and cuter.

Hoosier Mama said...

That looks like Indiana snowmen. Not much snow here! Impressive cake BTW!

MillerTime said...

I'm going to have to have Carter check out the previous post .... that was SOOOOOO sweet!!! Sorry I missed you birthday - sounds like it was GREAT! Cute blog!!

Smelsha said...

Nice skills Jordan. I love your hair Keri, it's very cute!

Natalie said...

Way to go, Jordan! I am so impressed. Please have him call Greg in March and in between talking about Sean Hannity and coyotes they can plan my birthday surprise. Your hair looks SO, SO, SO CUTE! Is it hard to do? My hair needs some help, but I'm the worst stylist ever, so it's got to be easy.