Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hunter's Way of Getting Around!

So my little man is 11 months, I can't believe that he will be one next month! But he is so "chill." For quite a while, he was completely fine with just hanging out, as long as I was hanging out with him, he hates it when I walk out of the room. But for the past month, he has started crawling....or more like his way of crawling. The "dead man crawl" or "combat crawl" is what it is. He is pretty fast at it, and he gets wherever he wants. Yesterday McKinlee left the kitchen door open, which leads to the garage, and Hunter found his way into the garage. Of course he had a white shirt on, so he was covered in dust and dirt from the garage floor. He is so cute, and loves to pester McKinlee (which she really has had it coming.) He loves to pull her hair, and hear her scream! He can say 2 words BALL and DOGGY (of course we are the only ones who know what he is saying!) I'm not sure why mamma hasn't happened yet, especially since I am with him all day! I wouldn't trade that for anything!

4 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Great footage! It is amazing how well and how fast he gets around with his army crawl.

Jenn Rushton said...

That is so funny! Soon he'll be everywhere!

The Royal Family said...

That made me laugh so hard! So cute, thanks for sharing!

Leilani said...

what a little cutie!