Very cute. It is always fun to do something new! I was looking at your blog with Aidan and he told me he wants to play with "my fwend kinwee" Let me know when you come up to slc and they can play!
So I cannot believe I totally forgot about the party last Thurs. I was so sad when I remembered on Friday ... I really would like to see a catalog or come to a party... Anyway just wanted to let you know I seriously am forgetful! Let me know!!!
This compliment's coming a little late, but your hair is cute none-the-less. On a side note, we have a dresser for you in our garage. Give me a holler and we can figure out how to get that to you.
19 comments:
It is so cute! Do you love it? Did you cut your bangs too?
Woooooo HOOO! Keri, I love it. SO fresh and cute! You have awesome hair no matter the length. One of the few natural blondes out there.
Super cute! I'm not daring enough to do it, yet!
Cute Hair Cut!!!
I bet its so much cooler, I wish I was brave enough to cut mine.
Oh wow! You are one brave girl...and it looks absolutely adorable! (Did you donate it???) I love it!
I think it turned out so cute!!
so cute.. you always are!:)
Super cute hair!!! I love it. Finally got to check out your blog... your pictures are adorable. What a cute family you have.
SO CUTE! You are such a babe!
Gorgeous, darling!
you've always had good hair for any style! I've heard Pampered Chef has an amazing garlic press- is that true?
I can't say anymore than what's been said.....OK, I have to say it too.... Your hair is way cute. You're stylin'!
Totally cute!!! I love my short hair I am sure you will love it too!
CUTE!!!
Um, this is such a good cut for you! You are so cute. I need to do something cute. I'm lucky to even wash my hair these days:)
I love it! I have known you for quite some time now and I have never seen you with that short of hair...it is fabulous!
Very cute. It is always fun to do something new! I was looking at your blog with Aidan and he told me he wants to play with "my fwend kinwee" Let me know when you come up to slc and they can play!
So I cannot believe I totally forgot about the party last Thurs. I was so sad when I remembered on Friday ... I really would like to see a catalog or come to a party... Anyway just wanted to let you know I seriously am forgetful!
Let me know!!!
See you soon!
This compliment's coming a little late, but your hair is cute none-the-less. On a side note, we have a dresser for you in our garage. Give me a holler and we can figure out how to get that to you.
Post a Comment