OK, so I am going out on a limb, and I decided to sell PAMPERED CHEF!! I really am so excited about the whole thing....I am excited to learn new cooking ideas, get new products, earn a little extra income, and meet new people. I think it will be a lot of fun! Pampered Chef is a great company with amazing products. It makes cooking so much easier! SO if any of you would like to host a party, there are awesome benefits, and you get lots of free and discounted products. Let me know what you think!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Keri, I'm so excited for you! So, when I get moved to Kanab you will come do a party for me right!?
seriously...you should come to women in business on Friday @ noon at the Garden House. And...you can be listed for free on our blog www.wibcedarcity.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment