Ok, that is hilarious!!! Made me laugh. Jason wanted to say that is so dead on for Jordan. If I can find some photos I am going to have to go try it.
Oh man, those are so funny! I love the unbalanced eyes... I am going to have to do some of thoose on my blog too.
It's awesome! I had so much fun and my family is getting a kick out of it.
Holy cow you look hot! That's so funny. I haven't looked at anybody's blogs for so long and I must say, I had a lot of fun catching up with yours.
OH MY! Now I know what you were all talking about last night. That is some funny stuff... I will be doing this today! That's great fun to wake up to! :) Thanks!
Classic! You two were meant to be.
Whooo! You two look awesome. It's seriously looks realistic. Jordan...Can you say math or biology teacher in a yearbook? You guys are cute!
Thats so funny! We will try it for sure!!!
haha! those look great..i love the glasses on you, and jordan just looks classic!:)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/headset-gaming-terbaik
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ok, that is hilarious!!! Made me laugh. Jason wanted to say that is so dead on for Jordan. If I can find some photos I am going to have to go try it.
Oh man, those are so funny! I love the unbalanced eyes... I am going to have to do some of thoose on my blog too.
It's awesome! I had so much fun and my family is getting a kick out of it.
Holy cow you look hot! That's so funny. I haven't looked at anybody's blogs for so long and I must say, I had a lot of fun catching up with yours.
OH MY! Now I know what you were all talking about last night. That is some funny stuff... I will be doing this today! That's great fun to wake up to! :) Thanks!
Classic! You two were meant to be.
Whooo! You two look awesome. It's seriously looks realistic. Jordan...Can you say math or biology teacher in a yearbook? You guys are cute!
Thats so funny! We will try it for sure!!!
haha! those look great..i love the glasses on you, and jordan just looks classic!:)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/headset-gaming-terbaik
Post a Comment