As many of you know, I am a bargain shopper. I love to shop, but I rarely will buy something that is not on sale. I love sales, and am a sucker for them. Well I have been wanting to get McKinlee a little bike, so she can ride with her friends. But I didn't want to pay $50 for a little bike that she'll be outgrown by next summer. So I went to the DI, and I have struck out a few times. But this week I went and lo and behold, there was a cute little girls bike and it only cost me TWO DOLLARS! It even has a little seat on the back for McKinlee's doll to ride in. It didn't come with training wheels, but my neighbor gave McKinlee some that they don't use anymore. So here is my great purchase! McKinlee asks me every morning if she can go ride her new bike! It may not be brand new, but it works great, and the price makes it all worth it!
My cute little grown up daughter!
Notice her RED socks with her PINK shirt (they don't match but sometimes I just gotta pick my battles when she wants to dress herself!)



6 comments:
Awesome find! You are my inspiration for bargain hunting! I love the red socks...it reminds me of another 3-year-old I know!
What an awesome deal! I need to go to D.I. more often because we want to buy a new tent. And yeah, just let her wear the red socks... everyone who has kids knows that the kid dressed themselves or that Dad dressed them... ;)
pink and red are my fav combo right now! and nice buy! i'm a sale girl too!
good work on th bike! Thats good she has a mind of her own and wants to be original with the red socks. its only the beginning of the mother daughter fights.
I love DI deals! Oh, and the pink and red kinda remind me of just a few weeks ago, we went to the library one night, with the kids in their PJs. And Kaden just HAD to wear his snow boots! HELLO! I was dying! But like you said, PICK your battles! :)
Hey Keri,
It was good to hear from you. If you are a bargain shopper, you will LOVE Grocery Smarts. Everytime I go grocery shopping I have the biggest smile on my face as I walk out the door. I am going to St. George Sept. 17th through the 20th. I would love to show you and your friends how Grocery Smarts works. The passport is g84cjf. Let me know what you think. It gets a little confusing, but once you understand it, it is easy. GOOD LUCK, you will love it!
Post a Comment