Saturday, September 20, 2008

PAMPERED CHEF PARTIES!

I am having 2 Pampered Chef Parties up north this next week. The first is on Tuesday at my parents house, and the 2nd is on Wednesday at my brother and sister-in-law's house. If anyone is interested in coming, I'd love to see you there! Leave me a comment or email me and I will give you directions and all of the specifics! Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Hey, I found out that you know Mariam! Small world eh? Let me know if I can hook you up with an apron. We could trade.... ;)

Heather said...

Hey! I tried to call you today but it went to some guys voicemail! Ha ha... I e-mailed my phone numbers to you so call me when you get a sec!

Natalie said...

I so wish I could have come tonight. I would love to see you in Pampered Chef action. I would like to see the new fall stuff though--maybe you could send me a catalog? You should try to do a party in SLC on a weekend and bring Jordan and I'll bring Greg. They can talk about guns and Sean Hannity while you wow me with your expertise!

Bree said...

How's Pampered Chef going? In response to your comment, we got Axton some toy cars, a safari jungle set, a container with a bunch of plastic food items, this ball popper thing, a shape sifter, etc. We got everything from Toys R Us. We tried to get things that he would be willing to play with as he got older and also that any future kids could use.

Kelly said...

Kerri I just had to write and tell you "Hi"! I saw you tonight at the relief society broadcast but I didn't have time to stop and chat. Anyway, your hair looks soo cute! Good luck with Pampered Chef. Do you know Ali Farrow? She is my friend here in Cedar and she also sells Pampered Chef. Take care.