Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our backyard

I have to post about the progress that we have made in our backyard! Thanks to my wonderful husband, it is coming along! Saturday we layed half of our sod, and hopefully the rest will be layed this week. It is so weird to look outside and see grass. We even got our curbing done yesterday, and planted some flowers. I can't wait to be able to send McKinlee outside, and not worry about her running around the entire neighborhood. She was a little upset when the dirt mound was gone, she had made a mud slide out of it, I was happy to see it gone. Here are a few pictures of the progress....

McKinlee and Kyle were playing the the dirt, and I caught this picture of them laying in the dirt. Yard work wears it out of you!

12 comments:

Keysha said...

Good progress! You will be so glad to have that finished!

Looks like you have been having fun playing 'catch up.' Fishing, Carey, Dirt....you've been one busy gal!

Hunter is huge! How did he get so big? He looks like a little boy now, and not a baby.

Bree said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. It's hard to believe that it has already been a year since we last saw you guys. Congrats on the grass!! Someday, hopefully soon, I'll know that feeling.

Natalie said...

I'm dying to see your house and yard. Hunter looks like a little boy (not a baby) and McKinlee is just all grown up. We miss you guys! We're all for meeting somewhere and getting together. I wonder what Rob and Sarah are up to. Do you ever talk to them?

Nicole B. said...

I am so glad you guys are getting so close to getting your yard down! I am telling you it is so nice when it is done and you can stick the kids out there. Love the photo of Mckinlee and Kyle.

Shelf said...

Keri it was so good to see you at the lake last weekend. You look wonderful and your family is darling. I wish we could have talked more. That is the great thing about blogs, you can stay in touch. I will be adding you to my blog.

Rachelle

Hoosier Mama said...

ooooooh, to have a backyard.... I'll look forward to that someday!

Amber Williams said...

LOVE the backyard! Kinda funny, I just did a post about the fun in our backyard, and then looked on your blog to see the backyard! Oh, the things we get excited about when we are old and married with kids! :)

Mike, Kelly and Cohen said...

Yipee for the yard! We really miss you guys!! And your kids are super adorable!! We love you all!

Kelly said...

Hey neighbor, I got to your blog from Jill's. I am so glad you came to Sand Hollow. Your kids are so cute. If you guys ever need help with whatever, let us know. Andy is great for projects in the yard! By the way, you look great! Kelly S.

Jen said...

Keri, I didn't have your email so I'm hoping you check you blog comments every now and then. First off, so jealous of your yard. We're buying a new house here in Cedar this summer, and all we'll have for this year is dirt, dust and rocks. Anyhow, yes, I'd love to join the BUNCO group. Thanks for the invite. Call me with the details anytime.

Anonymous said...

Keri,
I don't think it is Talyn's he doesn't wear 3T but I will ask around....

Bree said...

Did you guys try the ice cube with Hunter and if so how did it go?