We finally went fishing with our good friends the Zufelt's. I have to admit that it was a lot easier going fishing last year when we only had one kid! But we had a lot of fun, and I was the only one who caught a fish! OK so my fishing consisted of casting out my pole, going over and playing with McKinlee and Hunter in the water, and Jordan yelling to me to come and reel in my pole because I caught one. Did I mention that I make Jordan bait my pole also! What a good husband I have!
Me with the only fish caught (MINE! He He)
Funny story about McKinlee....she has kinda been a wimp about certain things lately, namely bugs. So I took her to the bathroom (outhouse) and she about had a heart attack because there were flies in the outhouse. Jordan said he could hear her crying all the way at the lake. She even played with the worms all day. But when I caught the fish, she had no fear of touching or even kissing the fish.
You'd think that I learned my lesson last year, and would've known that McKinlee would get in the water, no matter how cold it was. Her pants were soaking wet, and of course she was freezing afterwards. So she got in her pajamas a little early. She had lots of fun playing with Kyle. (Leilani was smart to bring Kyle in shorts)
Leilani and Sydney (I don't know what happened with my camera on this!)
Daddy and Hunter fishing



1 comments:
You are a better woman than me. I let Brady go fishing by himself, before I get up. I just don't get the joy in it, but there must be some joy when you are the only one who catches something!
Post a Comment