Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Fire Fighter

Jordan had "fire school" this week for his job with the BLM. He needs to be certified to fight fires, so back to school he goes! I thought he was so cute in his uniform, so I made him let me take pictures of him. I tried to get him to smile normal in the pictures, but of course he had to be goofy. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband who works so hard to provide for our family! I'm proud of you hun!

5 comments:

KEYSHA said...

That's awesome! Firefighter Jordan. Who knew?

Hoosier Mama said...

What a stud muffin all outfitted to fight fires! How is the fire situation looking for Cedar this year? Weren't there a ton last year? I think I remember driving through Utah last year and see so much smoke.

Brady and Karen said...

Ow, Ow!

kiki comin said...

tell jordan he looks great in yellow!:)

Natalie said...

What a hunk! We love our favorite home teacher!