Saturday I took McKinlee to a little FREE carnival here in Cedar. She had so much fun, especially since it was "mommy and Kinlee special time!" She also had fun with some of her friends that were there. Daddy stayed home with Hunter because he has been sick and has an ear infection. But there was all sorts of fun things for her to do, she loved the bouncy toys (brought back memories of the Mommy Olympics and my road rash). She went to the top of the big slide, looked down the slide, and decided it was too big, and walked back down the stairs. It was pretty funny.
I think the funnest thing was watching McKinlee try to hula hoop! She was pretty good at shaking her hips! But the hula hoop would fall right off her hips onto the ground. She even talked me into hula hooping with her.
She was so determined!
McKinlee and some of her friends.
I think my favorite part was the free stuff! Cotton candy, drinks, toothbrushes, and contact solution! I'm a sucker for a bargain, especially when it is free!



4 comments:
Look at all those cute little girlies! Sounds like a fun carnival...and who isn't all about the free stuff! Sounds like you had some nice weather (for a bit) to be able to have some fun in the sun!
i'm with you on the free stuff! what a fun day!
Hey Kari,
The carnival was really a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us know or we would have missed it! The girls had a blast playing with McKinlee. I'm just sorry I missed you hula hooping...
I just read the last 6 or so posts and you just have way too much fun!!! It was also so fun to read about how you and Jordan met. Interesting stuff! :)
Post a Comment