Wednesday, November 14, 2007

McKinlee


I just recently got these pictures of McKinlee and she is so goofy! The majority of the pictures are of her making silly faces. But that is McKinlee. She is constantly making me laugh. I can't believe some of the things that she comes up with. The other day she told me she wanted to get married in the temple right now....I don't want her to grow up that fast! I already can't believe that she turns 3 in December. She loves to try and make Hunter smile, and thinks it's disgusting when he spits up. She wants him to be able to play with her toys, and doesn't understand why he won't hold her cars when she tries to make him. She loves to learn, and can pick up on just about any song. Monday for family home evening we talked about Nephi, and she quickly picked up on the Nephi song, "I will go, I will do." I think we sang and listened to that song 50 times that night. She makes me smile, and I love her so much. She is "Mommy's sweetheart and Daddy's girl."

2 comments:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Keri! I'm so glad you found me!! I had no idea that you've been married for the past six years OR that you had two ADORABLE children!! Good work! Looks & sounds like you have a pretty blessed life. I'm glad you found me! I'll definitely be checking in on you and your cutie family. *And I can't believe you're only 3 hours away! Crazy! Take care! Lenzi (Spens) Woodbury

Brady and Karen said...

Look at that little attitude in #040. Fantastic.