Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!



It's so fun to be able to have kids and dress them up for Halloween! As much as McKinlee loves disney princess, she had to be Cinderella for Halloween. She looked so cute, and so grown up! Hunter is still so little, he was a little pumpkin, and looked very cute! We went to our ward Halloween party, and just because there aren't pictures fo Jordan and I, don't think that we didn't dress up! We dressed up as Chicago Bears fans (I know they aren't doing so well this year) But McKinlee had a blast with her friends and getting candy from the trunk or treat. She is so excited for the real Halloween so she can be a princess again! Oh and yes McKinlee looks like she is strangling Hunter in the picture above, she is having a hard time being soft. She is learning (hopefully!)

7 comments:

kiki comin said...

Keri..I am so greatful for blogs..your kids are so adorable..and theres no way we would ever see them if it weren't for the blogging world! it makes a long distance not seem so far..we miss you guys!:)

Hoosier Mama said...

He's the cutest little pumkin I've ever seen!

The Blanchard Family said...

What darling little kids you have! Isn't Halloween the best? And it is even better now with a baby! Stockton is almost 7months old...crazy how time flies! It will be fun to be in touch through the blogs!

Brady said...

Did Jordan wear that old Bears sweater? That was classic.

Keysha said...

Did Jordan wear that Bears sweater (compliments of the Heber City Thrift Store!) Does he really still have that? Awesome if he does! Keep it forever and hand it down!

Your kids are so cute! I must say, Hunter looks like Jordan!

Crystal and Jake said...

Keri-
it's crystal freeman from BYU SSW program, small small world it is. I found you through Keysha's blog. I am so glad you are doing well. What a cute family. our blog is jakeandcrystal.blogspot.com

Keysha said...

Sorry Keri. I had to TAG you! It's a pain I know...but everyone wants to know 6 habits/things about the wonderful Keri!