
Hunter is 6 weeks today. I can't believe how time flies! But then it's hard to remember life without him! He is such a sweet spirit! He is the toughest kid, he kinda has to be with his sister! But she loves him so much, and is getting better with dealing with a new brother sharing my attention. Hunter is so alert, and is sleeping like a champ, which is wonderful (I love my sleep!) I love him so much! Also I wanted to give props to my friend Nicole for taking these great pictures!





5 comments:
Darling Pictures of both kids! It is crazy how much different your cute Hunter looks after only a few weeks! It goes by WAY too fast!
they are both so cute..i think i say that everytime..mckinlee looks like she is such a character! by the way, i tagged you..check out my blog for details..if nothing else..gives you something else to blog about!:)
both your kiddies are so adorable! having their pics taken always gives me anxiety! I don't know why but i always fret over their hair - like their girls or something!
So sweet! Look how yummy little Hunter is...I just want to gobble him up!!! McKinlee has such character and personality!
I love these pictures! Does it seem like Hunter is growing up faster than Mckinlee did? How crazy. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment