So for the past 3 weeks, we have been away from our home....and I haven't been able to update our blog! So much has happened, since I last posted. First of all we blessed Hunter in church. It was such a neat experience. Jordan gave him a beautiful blessing, and is such a great dad. It was so nice to have the love and support of our family. We are so lucky to have such a great family. Hunter was a champ and didn't make a peep in the blessing. He looked pretty cute in his blessing outfit.
After the blessing, McKinlee went home with Grandma & Pa to Idaho for a couple days until we got up there for Thanksgiving. I don't think Grandma & Pa knew what they were getting into! But I know McKinlee had a lot of fun with them, seeing the cows and horses and playing with uncle Austin and her cousins. I don't think RayAnne knew she would be babysitting her whole Thanksgiving break! But we had a lot of fun with our family. I love Thanksgiving and thinking of all the blessings in my life. I have an AMAZING husband and two of the cutest kids. We are blessed to have the great family we have. I am also so thankful for my testimony. I don't know where I'd be without the gospel in my life. I truly am blessed.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
CRAZY 3 WEEKS!!!
Posted by Keri Hennefer at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's fun to see a pic of the Behle fam... hunter looks so cute... are you spending any time in WJ for Christmas?
Hunter is so cute. He has so much hair and a cute round face! Glad everything is going well and that you had a good Thanksgiving!
you guys look so great! how fun to have everyone there for the blessing..and to have hunter by himself for a few days...how great!:)
Post a Comment