Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baylee Marie Hennefer

7 lbs 7 oz. 18 inches long! Beautiful and so much fun! The kids just adore her, and love to hold and touch her!

18 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Crystal said...

Congrats, oh how you forget how little the come. So cute.

Unknown said...

Congrats Keri.

Molly said...

She's a cutie - congrats!!

hecklerwife said...

I'm so happy for you...it is such a relief to finally get them here. And...I'm glad you won the name game.

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!! She's absolutely gorgeous and I love her flower. In all of your spare time, we need more details about her arrival. :)

Now I'm curious to hear about the "name game" and what Mr. Hennefer was going for.

Josh and Alison said...

Congrats Keri!
She is perfect! Fresh from Heaven! Love the cute hair accessories, let's hear this story everyone is talking about!

Kory said...

I just love that she has hair!! As long as she keeps it, won't be long till you can do pigtails!

The Blanchard Family said...

She is a sweet little thing! I have loved watching Stockton as the adoring big brother! I bet it is really fun to see both your kids dote over the little one! Love the name!

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh yeah, and how about that black hair in a sea of blondies!!!

Bree said...

Congrats, love the outfit. She's adorable!

DeAnna said...

super cute!! congrats!!

MillerTime said...

I am glad that Uncle Carter was the first to visit and I am glad that Baylee finally got a name. I was starting to worry she was going to go through life with no name and we would have to call her girl. Of course that would be better than what Jordan wanted to name her, Idaho! Congrats and she is adorable!
Love,
Carter

Krista Dodd said...

She is so cute, and you are so lucky to have another cute little girl! Hoping to get to come see her soon!

Heather said...

Keri! She's adorable!! I saw your cute little brother the other day and he said you were getting close! I hope you and little Baylee are doing well!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to meet her before I moved :( She is so sweet. Good luck with 3!

kiki comin said...

too cute! hope you are well. congrats times a million!

Brady and Karen said...

Congrats! Where's her camo outfit?