So McKinlee came home from school today, and was quite concerned. She knew today was her last day of swimming lessons, and then she asked if preschool was over also. When I told her that it wasn't over, she was concerned about where she would go to school next year. Here is how the conversation went....
McKinlee: Will I be able to play outside in Kindergarten?
Me: Yes
McKinlee: Will I be able to play in the classroom in Kindergarten?
Me: Yes, but you will also learn a lot, and do a lot of learning activities
McKinlee: But I just can't do it all! I don't know how to be a mom, I don't know how to cook, and clean and do all the things you do!!
(My thought: where in the world did this come from!!)
Me: McKinlee, you are only 5, you don't need to worry about any of that. You won't be a mom for a long time!
Wow, that's a little bit of the drama that we deal with daily in our home! She always keeps me on my toes!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Funny Story by the famous McKinlee....
Posted by Keri Hennefer at 8:42 PM
Labels: McKinlee preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
lol too cute!
Post a Comment