
So I have been debating for the longest time whether or not I wanted McKinlee to go to preschool. I did a joy school with a couple of my friends for the past 2 years, and that went great, I just think McKinlee needs something more. So I gave in, and McKinlee is going to preschool 4 days a week! I don't know what Hunter and I are going to do in the morning! I have asked her for the past week is she is SURE she wants to go to preschool, and without a doubt she says, "YES MOM! You keep asking me this, and I am sure!" Well, last night Jordan gave her a Father's blessing before school, and she was so good, and so giddy! Of course I cried through the entire blessing, I know I'm a boob! She went to bed like a champ, but was pretty sleepy when she got up this morning. She kept telling me how tired she was, so I said, are you sure you want to go to school, "Yes mom, I'm sure!" I cried on the drive to school and McKinlee said, "Don't cry mom, I'm going to come home!" Hunter sure loves McKinlee, and I don't know what he is going to do without her. He couldn't stand for her picture to be taken without him in it!

I don't know why it's so hard for me! I just don't know if I'm ready for her to grow up! But ready or not here it comes!!

Man I'm gonna miss this sweetheart!
5 comments:
SHE IS ADORABLE!
Whew...when I read the title I was thinking, "Is she really old enough for kindergarten? That went fast." 4 days a week of preschool doesn't sound so bad, right? :) I love the cute pictures of her!
P.S. I loved seeing Hunter with his blankie and binkie. Reminded me of another little boy I know...Garrett and Hunter would be such great friends! Their dads could take them hunting and fishing and they could drag their blankies along. :)
How cute!! It is so hard to send them to school I cryed all day on the day I sent Ethan to preschool and I still cry when I take him on his first day it is so hard to let them go!
Very sweet!
She's such a cutie! Brady said he saw you when you were here a little bit ago so I wanted to say "hi back!"
Post a Comment