
I know this is long over due, but Happy Late Thanksgiving! We went to my parents house and had a great time with our family! It was a little crazy, but so much fun! I didn't get a picture of this, but my brother and sister-in-law dressed up their bull dog ZOE and had a great announcement that ZOE was going to be a sister, meaning Jena is going to have a baby! I am so excited for them!

They are going to be great parents, but major payback for the times Brad has pestered my kids!

My sister-in-law Kelly and Hunter
While we were up north, Jordan and I went to a Jazz game! It was fun to have a date, and watch the Jazz! As you can tell, Jordan loves pictures, and can't make a normal face in them. Thanks watching the kids mom and dad!

Jordan was a little mad at me for wearing my mom's Kyle Korver jersey, because I think he is cute!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment