I am trying to type up our Christmas letter to send out to family and friends, and I thought I'd make it a little different this year. I asked McKinlee what she has been doing this year, and this is what she had to say:
I love the Gospel, and I love Jesus, and I love playing with my friends. I really love to say my prayers.
Isn't it funny the things that kids come up with! So I decided to ask her a few questions that I found on my friends blog:
What does mommy always say to you?
”No picking my nose!” (she has a bad habit we are REALLY trying to break!)
What makes mommy happy?
”When I don’t pick my nose”
What makes mommy sad?
"When I don’t do something"
How does mommy make you laugh?
"When you splash in the water"
What was mommy like when she was little?
"You liked cars"
How old is mommy?
"4"
How tall is mommy?
"Way tall"
What does mommy like to do?
"Play tag"
What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"Take a shower" (Honestly I love my showers!)
What does mommy do for a job?
"Play Frisbee"
What is mom's favorite food?
"Potatoes" (not really)
What do mommy and McKinlee like to do together?
"Dance to high school musical"
How do you know mom loves you?
"Way Big"
It was fun to get her responses! Aslo speaking of Christmas cards, would you all give me your address? Merry Almost Christmas!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Christmas Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Way cute!!! I want to do this with my boys .... but I'm a little nervous!
So So Funny - I am now curious as to what Kyle will say -I'll have to ask him. Cute idea...
so cute! I love her responses!
What's funny, is our christmas letter is written from Carsen's point-of-view...(hmmm..I wonder who rules our households?)
Merry Christmas!
Cute idea!!! Funny answers. I didn't know you were 4 ... that's amazing your so advanced for your age.
Mckinlee is great! I love all her sweet answers. Lexy was looking at your blog with me as I read it, so I asked her the questions too. Isn't it funny what they come up with? Hey I just got your message about my address but I can't figure out how to email you from the blog and I don't want to just post my address for all to see... so email me your address at megan_curtis@hotmail.com and I'll reply with me. BTW your new family pictures are amazing!
Jordan and Keri
This is Eric Barker. Got your Christmas Card, now that I have your address I will send you guys out one. Looks like all is well, you can see our blog at ericbarkerfamily.blogspot.com . Send me an email so I can have your email, mine is eric_alyson@yahoo.com.
President and Sister Christensen want to have a reunion in the spring so plan on coming up.
Sorry I haven't been blogging in a long time... your family pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big your little boy is getting. So yes we still come to cedar to visit/check on the house. In fact we will be there this friday to get some things, so I'll call you when we are there for the "little potty chair" How did that all work out anyway???
Post a Comment