So due to the little "comb over" Hunter had, I finally broke down and cut his hair. My neighbor was so kind to cut it and then we took pictures of the whole thing. Hunter had a hard time holding his head still, he is too interested in what is going on around him. Here are the before pictures, I know he REALLY needed this haircut!
Here are the pictures during the haircut, I figured its his first real haircut, so we have to take lots of pictures!
And here are the results! He looks like a little boy, not a baby! But he's pretty stinkin cute!



9 comments:
He looks so dang cute! I am so dumb because I just can't get myself to break down and cut Stocks hair for fear he will look to much like a little boy. He is 13 mos old and has never had a hair cut, but he really doesn't even have that much...its probably about time...;)
so handsome! i love it! his hair looks like it is growing in lighter, i can't tell though? what a little cutie you have!
Oh, Hunter looks cute both ways! But I LOVE that first haircut! It's true, though. It makes them look like a real boy! :)
Love the new haircut! He looks so big (and handsome!) I remember with Carsen I put off cutting his hair for so long and when I finally did I was mad at myself for waiting so long, because he looked so adorable!
What a cute 'little dude.'
Hunter is a stud, so very cute. Don't feel bad though about waiting so long...it took me a year in a half, and Justin forced me...and I cried the whole time:)
by the way the photography is awesome, who ever took those is fantastic...hehe!
He is such a cutie, and I love his haircut!!
Looks great! Good Job Shanette (sp?)I wish I lived up there with you guys. You have all the fun...
Love the new do.
Well to add to all the comments already!, I love his haircut. His hair looks so much lighter! He's too cute!
Post a Comment