Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thanks Nana!!

This past week my mom came and stayed with us for a few days, and we had so much fun. She came just to visit, and because she missed us. She is such a great mom and "Nana." We stayed up late and made new things for McKinlee's room, and had great talks. She helped me come up with ideas for McKinlee's room, which hopefully will turn out cute. We went to dinner, lunch, to St. George to go shopping (which was hard with the kids :), and went to the park. Too bad my kids don't like shopping as much as my mom and I do. But they were troopers, it was a long day of shopping for them. McKinlee loves her Nana. She cried and cried when she left. McKinlee can't wait until Kelly has her baby so we can come up and visit! So get on the ball Kelly! HE HE It was so much fun to spend time with my mom. Thanks Nana for coming and visiting!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just told Dad that I wished I was coming down tomorrow instead of last week, and he asked why, I said because I would see you tomorrow and it wouldn't be over!! Have I ever told you you how much I love you, and how proud of you I am. You are such an awesome daughter, and such a cute mom, and you happen to have the cutest kids (which would be my grandkids). You are such an example to me. I love you Ker!!!

Brady and Karen said...

I can't believe the hair on Hunter!

Amber Williams said...

Oh, St. George sounds fun! I bet the weather was sooo nice there! I think Brady has that same shirt as Hunter...

Keysha said...

It makes you appreciate your parents more when they live further away...I can attest to that! It's always fun to have my mom come and stay....Mom's are the best! (You're kids looked like they enjoyed having Nana around!) Even the simple every-day tasks are more fun with you're mom's around to help!

Hoosier Mama said...

Mom's are the best - and it was always a blast hangning with your mom... good times... good times!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Who wouldn't love grandma Debbie? She is the coolest! Did she bring any candy bars down? (does she still work for Nestle?)

kiki comin said...

that makes me miss my mom! your kids are growing up so fast! i loved their little easter outfits..so cute.