Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Little Dancer

Ok so McKinlee had her first dance performance tonight....and it was so cute! Cedar City High School had a little Jr. Drill Clinic, and McKinlee and a couple of her friends did it. I have to admit that I thought that I wasted my money and time, because one of the days of the clinic all McKinlee did was lay on the ground. She wouldn't do anything that her teachers told her to do. But she was so cute at the performance! Yes that is her walking around before the dance, and yes that is her kicking her doll. I was a very proud mom! I've had some issues downloading my videos, so I tried a new program, so hopefully this works. If anyone has suggestions on how to download my videos better, let me know! Enjoy the show!


Untitled from Keri Hennefer on Vimeo.

11 comments:

Krista Dodd said...

So cute!

Nicole B. said...

She did such a good job with the dance!! You should sign her up for something, she would love it.

Johana said...

Mckinley did so good! You should be proud!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

She is a good little dancer! Takes after her mama! Super cute.

Jen said...

Keri- I saw your blog on Kelly's site and thought I'd stop in for a look. Mckinley's dancing (and kicking) was adorable!

Megan said...

Mckinley is always too cute. I didn't get to watch her at the performance (I was recording Paige) so I'm glad you posted your video. I thought the 3&4 year olds were the most fun to watch... no matter what they do they're just so cute.

Hoosier Mama said...

Crazy!Do you remember doing those clinics? the little ones were always the cutest! McKinlee is so cute!

Amber Williams said...

Hi, it's Amber Williams. I didn't know YOU were a dancer!
I started my blog, but you have to be invited, so send me an email so I have your address to invite you!
arosenlof@yahoo.com

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh my heck...that is so cute. She was really doing everything before anyone else. She must have been bored the day she just laid around because she already knew the whole thing...he he he! So cute!

kiki comin said...

those were sweet mothering skills you taught her, keri!:) she is too cute!

hecklerwife said...

I'm glad our girls did this, even if Zoe wouldnt practice. The performance was really cute...thanks for sharing the video!