Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged! I'm it!

So I haven't been doing too good with following through with being tagged......but Anj tagged McKinlee which I thought would be fun. And of course I can't tag McKinlee without tagging Hunter.

Instructions: list 8 facts about yourself that people probably don't know.

McKinlee:

1. I love princesses. My favorite is Ariel. I love to play with them, I love dressing up like one, I love singing like one, and I think that I need anything and everything that has to do with princesses. Thanks to Nana, I practically have everything.
2. I love to sing. I think that I know every song that comes on the radio, or that we sing in church. And whether I know it or not, I sing to it. And when I sing, I really get into it. I dance and make the cutest faces as I sing, and I love to sing really loud.
3. I am addicted to juice. Luckily for me, my mom and dad fill my juice cup 3/4 of the way full with water, and then add juice. So pretty much I drink flavored water, but I sure think that it is juice. I don't know any different. And of course I get sugar free juice. I also love to pull my hair out when I drink my juice cup. That makes my mom really happy!
4. I wake up at 7:00 am no matter what time I go to bed. I have an internal alarm clock. And first thing I want is some milk, and to lay in mom and dad's bed and watch cartoons.
5. I love to keep my mom and dad on their toes. I am myschevious. Whenever they turn their backs, I can find something to get into. Whether it's poking Hunter, or drawing on the walls, I find something to destroy. But I look so cute and innocent afterwards.
6. I love to learn, and am a fast learner. I am constantly seeking for learning opportunities, and ask my mom to teach me. I amaze my parents at the things that I pick up on, especially if it's not the nicest thing for me to learn. I am amazing at picking up on songs.
7. I love to play, and can't wait until Hunter can play with me.
8. I know Heavenly Father answers prayers. I asked Him the other night for some snow so we could go sledding, and now we have about 4 inches on the ground. I make sure that everyone I talk to knows that I am the one who asked Heavenly Father for snow.

Hunter:

1. I love to smile, and have the biggest grin.
2. I love to watch the ceiling fan in mom and dad's room. I get all worked up, and kick my legs, smile, and sometimes giggle.
3. I love my sister, but sometimes I am a little afraid of what she'll do to me. I always have to be on my guard.
4. When I was born, I was a great sleeper. But now I like to wake up 2-3 times a night, and I think that I am STARVING, even if mom fed me an hour and a half ago.
5. I love to chill, and am very content.
6. I don't like my car seat very much. If I am really tired I will fall asleep in it, but otherwise, I like to let everyone know that I don't like it.
7. I am so excited to be my daddy's little bud, and I am excited to go hunting with him. I even told my dad that.
8. I love to BLOW out of my diaper. I don't think the day is finished unless I blow out of 2-3 outfits a day. Sometimes I even need to take 2-3 baths. I guess that part comes from the Behle side of the family.

Now we want to tag a few of our friends: Parker, Canyon, Booker, Porter, Carsen, Kyle and any others who want to let us know about them!

6 comments:

Hoosier Mama said...

sooo cute! You are such a cute mom!

Johana said...

-k- Keri, Where is yours?...

Nicole B. said...

Keri, your too funny. I especially liked #3 on Hunters, it made me laugh, is that bad? Now, I will have to try and think of something for Canyon.

The Blanchard Family said...

So cute! Darling kids and a fun idea to post about your kids. I like knowing little facts about the babies!

Crystal and Jake said...

I liked the shout out to the ceiling fan. Kate still loves fans and won't eat if one is on in the room! Cute kids!

Johana said...

Keri, How was girls night? Thanks for the compliments on the room. i got the quilts from kids Pottery Barn. I paid too much money for them and will NEVER do it again. I'll have to stop by sometime and look at the boys room. Are you thinking of doing Mckinley's room soon?