Monday, October 22, 2007

Hunter Jordan Hennefer



It has been a while since I've updated our blog, but it's been a little crazy around our house! On October 3 we were blessed to have a little boy Hunter Jordan Hennefer. He is the cutest thing as you can see. He has lots of dark hair, and weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is such a good baby. OK, here's the story of the big day....


I went to the doctor for a check-up. I was only 38 weeks, and I had a few contractions the night before, but I wasn't expecting anything at the doctor. I even brought McKinlee with me. Well Dr. Gatherum checked me and said I was dialated almost to a 5, and he strongly recommended I take McKinlee to a baby sitter and head over to labor and delivery. Ya, I was pretty nervous, and the worst part was Jordan had to go out in the field an hour and a half away. That morning Jordan asked me if he should go out in the field, and I told him of course he should because nothing was going to happen today. WELL, I called his cell phone to let him know I was in labor, and he didn't answer. I called the secretary at the BLM, and she tried to get a hold of him on the CB radio, but he didn't answer. So I was pretty stressed out! Well after almost an hour, they got a hold of Jordan, and he headed home. We headed over to the hospital at about 11:00 am and at 6:30 pm Hunter was born. My delivery went very smoothly, I was in labor for about 7 hours-not bad! We are so blessed to have 2 healthy children, and we think they are pretty dang cute!

6 comments:

kiki comin said...

congrats, congrats! we are so excited for you! he is a doll!..yes, tell jordan, i just called his little boy a DOLL!:) and love the mishap day by mckinlee..isn't having two the best!:)hope all is great!

Brady and Karen said...

How exciting! WE are so happy for you!

KEYSHA said...

Look how awesome you look after giving birth!!!! He's such a cutie!

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey Keri...Congratulations on your new baby boy...boys are SO much fun!!! Anyway, I saw that you have a blog and just wanted to say hey!!! It looks like you have your hands full with two kids, but how FUN!! See ya.. Casi Blanchard

Smelsha said...

What a cute growing family. And you look amazing! Sounds like you might need to keep a leash on McKinlee. :) Hang in there!

Jill Bowcutt said...

It's about freakin time! I'm so happy to finally see more pictures of your new little guy! I'm glad to hear that you had a happy birthday. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Oh ya, how would you know if Mckinlee was acting drunk. Isn't she like that most of the time anyway? I know Parker is :)