Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fishing and Camping





We have had a lot of fun going camping and fishing so far this year. McKinlee loves getting dirty! She also loved playing with the worms that we used for fishing. She loved to put them on me to watch me squirm. Her daddy has taught her to play outdoors and to love animals, and not be afraid of practically anything. She is a very daring girl.

3 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

I can't believe her! She is the funniest little girl. You look great. I just can't imagine you with 2 kids! We're way too young to have 2 kids! I'm way excited for you though. Keep the pictures coming!

Brady said...

You have now officially reached "Our Favorites" status. Admittedly, I'm a little envious of you guys...up in the mountains, fishing and camping...I would never admit it to anyone else. The biggest wildlife we get here are pigs, and maybe the occasional goat.
-Brady

kiki comin said...

you all look so great! mckinlee is so cute, and what fun to have an adventurous girl! she and booker would still get along great!:)