Since we have moved to Cedar, we have picked up a new hobby....fishing. McKinlee absolutely loves it. Her favorite is when we catch a fish, and she can pester them in the water. We leave the fish in the water, just so McKinlee can play with them. Jordan and I told McKinlee that when she was COMPLETELY potty trained (FINALLY she gave in) we would buy her own fishing pole. So we went to buy one, and I thought my little sweet girly daughter would buy the "princess" fishing pole, but she was determined to buy the "cars" one. I pleaded with her to get the princess one, but she is a little stubborn, and gets her way. All Jordan could say was, "That's my girl." So now she fishes with a "Cars" (boys) fishing pole. She is quite persistent, and pretty cute to get her way.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You can't wear a shirt that says Cary, ID is scenic.
Post a Comment