A bunch of our friends have been trying to convince us to create a blog, but we just haven't gotten around to it. Well the time has finally come, we have a blog. This will be fun to keep everyone up to date on the little events that happen in our family. To start, Jordan graduated from college (wahoo!) and he got a job in Cedar City working for the BLM. So we have a whole lot of change happening! McKinlee loves our new house, and is making lots of new friends.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hooray! So cute! Now we can see what your cute family is up too! I'm so glad you guys are liking Cedar City......can't wait to see pictures on here of that little boy!!!!!
Yipee. Glad you've joined the blogging crew. Fun to see your cute family.
Um Keri, did Jena tell you about Mckinlee and Parker at the softball game on Monday night? Let's just say, out of control. Our kids are not allowed to play with each other any more. Not to mention that Parker totally got beat up by Mckinlee. Just kidding. It was actually a riot. I'm glad you guys are bloggers now! I can't wait to see updates!
I wanna see a picture of Keri!! Glad you've given in and joined the rest of us. If you get a chance come check us out at corncowsandkountrylane.blogspot.com
Post a Comment