Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hunter and the Bink....

I had to post about this....have I ever mentioned that Hunter LOVES Bink, Blank, and Moose?? We'll I had a goal before Baylee was born to get rib of that stinkin bink. We were down to him just having it at nap and night time, but I was done with it! He got potty trained before the baby, moved into a bunk bed, why not rock his world a little bit more by taking away bink!! My friend had this posted on her blog, and I thought it was a great way to get rid of bink....

For about a week we had been talking up giving up bink. We told him about the bink people in the sky that REALLY wanted his bink, so we had to send the binks into the sky! So we did it, Hunter and I went to the store and bought a bouquet of balloons. We tied all 4 binks onto the strings (but that weighed it down, so I secretly threw 3 of them away) and went outside. Hunter was SO excited, he let the balloons go, and kept yelling by binks!! He missed bink a little that night, but was a champ after that! Why didn't I do this sooner? So I am sorry if you ended up with a bouquet of popped balloons with a binky tied on the end in your back yard!

2 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

what a brilliant idea! That is hilarious too! I can't believe how big he is and seeing a pic of your 3 kids blows me away. So cute!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

great idea! LOL that is so funny. your kids are so cute and by the way we all need to get together I miss everyone.