Wednesday, December 9, 2009

IT'S A...............

GIRL!!! Yep that's right, baby #3 is on its way! We are so excited to have another girl, especially McKinlee. Infact when we went to to the ultrasound, McKinlee and Hunter came with, and we walked in the door and McKinlee said to the tech, "It better be a girl, or I'm gonna be ticked!" So whether or not it was a girl, McKinlee made sure he said it was!

I'm feeling really good, I am 22 weeks, and my belly is starting to grow. I felt the baby move around 17 weeks, and she has been quite active ever since! I love to lay in bed and feel her move, nighttime is when she is the most active. I was really tired when I was first pregnant, probably because I have 2 other muskrats to chase around. But other than being tired, I haven't been real sick, and I am still able to run and exercise (which is keeping me sane!)

We aren't sure where to put baby girl #3, whether to have her share a room with McKinlee or have McKinlee and Hunter share a room (which could be a nightmare!) So any suggestions??

11 comments:

Natalie said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. The world could use more Hennefers! McKinlee will be such a cute big sister. I wish I could offer some advice on the room sharing, but no such luck. The best I could give is just to keep the baby in with you as long as possible so you don't have to worry about it. :)

MillerTime said...

Congrats! I had a older and little sister and look at me now! Room sharing advice: 2x4 theory=tell them to go to their room for bed, shut up, and stay in there or they will get hit with a 2x4. Then you sit outside their room watching TV holding the 2x4. It even helps to name your 2x4. Weird, but my 2x4 is named Carrie! Congrats again and Jordan don't worry when they turn 16 and go out on their first date I will come over and take my shirt off and answer the door as Uncle Carter, while I polish your 12 gauge.
Love,
Uncle Carter

Krista Dodd said...

My kids share and its actually hard to get them to sleep in seperate rooms. I think it makes them feel safe. Some nights are really rough but different bedtimes sometimes help and they learn to be good sleepers. Our baby is getting the play room and I just hope it doesnt feel left out not sharing.

MillerTime said...

I was going to say have the baby can just come to OUR HOUSE, but now after that sill 2 by 4 story, I'm sure we will never be allowed to see the baby. As a side note, we do not own a 2 by 4, I don't think he even knows what one is!

Love,
Aunt Tammi :-)

DannyHollie said...

I can't believe it's another girl. SO happy for you! I don't have opposite sexes to worry about sharing a room- but I agree with Krista. The boys won't sleep without each other now. They giggle and chat together and I do think it's a comfort thing. Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh Congratulations!!! How exciting. . .Sounds like you are going to have a full house and that is so much fun! (I am back to blogging again so I thought I would stop in and say hello!)

Bree said...

Congrats, we are so happy for you guys.

KEYSHA said...

Hooray for darling little girls! Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you're feeling well and that you're still able to do all the things you love!

The Royal Family said...

CONGRATS I am so way behind with everything going on! I can't believe your just announcing it at your ultrasound! WOW so when does this make you due?

Brad Behle said...

Congrats sis! We're excited for the Hennefer bunch. I say Kinlee and Hunts share a room with their parents. Just think of the fun it would be and the wonderful sleep you wouldn't get with those crazy ones :)

Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. McKinlee cracks me up. It's a good thing she got what she wanted. :) My sister's little boy cried when he found out they were going to have another girl! I can't believe your belly is just "starting to grow" How much running is safe when your pregnant? That must being doing the trick for ya. I'm always obviously pregnant by 22 weeks. Good Luck and Congratulations!!