Tuesday, May 26, 2009





I know its about time that I post pictures of this!! This is the PLAYSET that McKinlee won by singing on 97.1 ZHT! The kids absolutely love it! And we have lots of new friends that love to come and play on it, which I LOVE because they entertain my kiddos! I was so impressed with the professionalism and kindness from both 97.1 ZHT and backyard adventures. Backyard adventures delivered the playset to our house, and set it up! How nice is that! So I give major props to both 97.1 ZHT and Backyard Adventures! Thank you for all of you who voted! All are welcome to come and play! We love visitors!

8 comments:

Hoosier Mama said...

AWESOME!!!

DannyHollie said...

How fun for you guys!! This having adorable kids thing is paying off big time for your family...

Molly said...

Completely free and everything??? Way to go McKinlee!! How fun.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Wow, that is awesome! You guys are SO lucky!

Jenn Rushton said...

That's so awesome she won!!! She was the cutest by FAR!!!! How fun for them!

KEYSHA said...

So awesome! (And even better they set it up for you...I have some friends who said it took them FOREVER to set theirs up!!!) Looks like your kids will be entertained for the rest of the summer. Find yourself a good book and plop your bum down and let them play away the days!!

Thanks for calling me to come to your Backyard Adventure party. I should've come...my previous engagement was pretty much rained out.... Oh well, next time:)

kiki comin said...

yay! i'm so glad she won..and YES, we need to get together! Beej gets done with his bar on July 30 and is totally swamped until then, so let's plan something after that! i'm so glad we are close enough to see you guys now!:)

Heather said...

Looks like fun!! We'll have to come play next time we are passing through...