Last Saturday me and a bunch of friends ran the Zion 10K Fun Run! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! And the run was awesome! I made my goal of under an hour, and I was pumped about that! It made it great to have so many great friends there, and my sweet husband and kids were there at the finish line!
Shanette and I drove up to Zions that morning, ya we left at 6:00 AM! And we picked up Matty and Tami on the way. We thought we needed to be there early to catch the shuttle to take us up, but we really didn't need to be there so early! We waited up the canyon for over an hour before the race started, and it was FREEZING! Luckily the sun came out, and the weather was beautiful! 
The course was great, and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful scenery! It really was fun!
My sweet family was there for me at the finish line, cheering me on! What a great family I have!

Shanette and I ran the race together, which made it a lot easier!
Leilani, Shanette, and I
Great friends from Cedar! I really do have some awesome friends! Thanks guys for such a fun day!



3 comments:
Way to go Kar! Looks like fun! I wish I had the motivation to do that! I'm glad the weather was great too!!!
WhoooHoooo!! We Rock!!! So how about I come to your house Mon. and Wed. mornings at 6 AM and we run????
You are quite the little runner! A friggin' 10k? I can't even run 10 secKonds :) Good work!
Post a Comment