After Las Vegas, I rode back home with Ty and spent the week with my family. We went shopping in Park City, (have I ever mentioned how my kids hate to shop!), went to the Zoo, and loved spending time together. My awesome mom took me to get a pedicure, which was heavenly. I'd never had one before, and now I think I am addicted.
Hunter at the Zoo. Both my kids were so good at the zoo, and LOVED seeing the animals. Hunter would laugh, and his feet went a hundred miles per hour whenever he saw an animal.
McKinlee and Hunter
Fighting my kids to get a picture, didn't turn out so well!
Nana, McKinlee, and Hunter before the train ride.
Mommy, Kinlee, and Hunter on the train....did I mention it was HOT!
The kids sure missed their Daddy, and I sure missed my husband! Jordan came up Thursday and we made the long trek to Idaho. It was fun to see everyone in Idaho, and spend time with them. McKinlee loves playing with her cousins.
Austin gave Hunter a candy cane, but he was getting stickiness everywhere, so Austin put it in his mouth, and let Hunter suck on it. I know it looks like they are kissing!
McKinlee and Houston-We were so proud of Houston for being baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and being a great example to McKinlee. It was a really neat experience.
Hunter and uncle Austin-who was a great babysitter!
I did have a really special experience while we were in Idaho. My niece Mykell was getting baptized, but it was in Boise, and we already had plans with Jordan's family, so we weren't going to be able to go. But Saturday morning I found out that my sister-in-law Michelle was going to be baptized also. This is something that I have been praying for a long time. Jordan and I decided to leave the kids with Grandma and Pa and drive to Boise. I am so glad that we decided to go. It was the most spiritual experience, and I am so glad that I was a part of it. I am so proud of Michelle and Mykell and the decisions they have made. We were also able to go with them and their family to the Twin Falls Temple Open House. What a beautiful Temple. McKinlee loved seeing the angel Moroni, and the pretty pictures in the temple. She was so reverent, I was very proud of her. I love the Temple, and I'm glad that I was able to walk through this one with family.



8 comments:
Hey Kari! I was so happy to hear from you on my blog! Your family is so amazing. I too hear what you are up to through Alex. But now we don't need Al, we have BLOGS!!! Keep in touch...
totally hot glasses!
Hey Kari, I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. It seems like forever since I've talked to you. :( It looks like you're having a great summer and of course I have read Breaking Dawn! It took me a lot longer than the other books (too many distractions!!) but I was great. I'm feeling kind of lost now that it's over and there won't be another book next year. What are we going to do?
Fun! You have been extra busy! Your kids are adorable and little Hunter is getting to be so big! (can you say a mini Jordan???)
Glad you had fun in Vegas....I love that place. (Just to visit. Not to live.) I haven't ridden the Stratosphere since high school ( I think Chad has the same philosophy as Jordan...)!
I'm sure it's great to be back home...and back in the swing of things (like blog updating!)
Looks like you guys have been busy! i'm glad that you didn't have water damage to your house. yikes..
Hey you!! It's been WAY too long since I've talked to you! You have such a cute family! Thank heavens for blogging so we can all stay in touch! I need to just call you and catch up though... I hope you are doing well. Miss ya!
HI! I found your blog off of Johana's. Your kids are so cute!!! Was my baby being that loud today, I looked across the whole chapel and saw you smiling at us... I was embarrassed! HA HA, anyway Thursday was fun and let me know if you need help with the neighborhood watch, it's a GREAT idea!
~Brandy King
Kari- I have to agree with you- Mom's are great! I'm glad you had a great time. What a "coincidence" you guys happened to be in Idaho visiting Jordan's family when your sister-in-law happened to have her baptizm. It's great how we are blessed.
Post a Comment