So I entered McKinlee into a little competition. The radio station 97.1 ZHT has a contest to win a backyard adventure playground. The contestants Mommy's with the most votes get to compete in a "Mommy Olympics," to win the playground. That should be fun and probably pretty hilarious to watch! So I need your help to vote for McKinlee. Follow the link below and vote for contestant
#89
Tell others that you know to vote!
This is her entry:
I was born with a condition my parents call EAE (EXTREME AMOUNT OF ENERGY!) I need to find a way to channel it! I'd make a perfect motor for a swing all I need is a chance! I plan on teaching my brother the EAE way, this is a perfect training ground!
Thanks for voting!




6 comments:
I voted!!! Hopefully she wins. In which she better cause that is the cutest picture ever!
voted! What a fun contest, hope you guys win.
I voted yesterday! I hope she wins, it should be a no-contest with how cute she is!
good luck! I hope you win.
I voted for her today...I am jealous because that would REALLY nice! I hope you guys win!
I will totally vote! I think I have two kids who also have EAE!!! Love it!
Post a Comment