Saturday, April 12, 2008
My first popsicle!!
So I gave Hunter a Strawberry popsicle the other day, and he absolutely loved it! I just barely started introducing solid food to him, and apparently he LOVES sugar! It was the cutest thing to watch. Everytime I took the popsicle away from him, he cried. I know his hair is SO long, but I just can't break down and cut it.....I'm afraid that once I cut it, he won't look like a baby any more, he'll look like a little boy. I know I need to cut it, and eventually I will. Also like our dirt pile in the background?? Grass coming soon!!
Posted by Keri Hennefer at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Messy faces are the best to kiss! Soooo cute! For some reason, my kids only get haircuts when nana comes to town (or we go there!) Raggamuffins are the cutest!
so cute! it looks like such nice weather there...i am so jealous!:)
Yummy popsicle! Who doesn't like a good, messy popsicle? (I have a friend who saves herself the hassle of the clean-up and just gives her kids the popsicle in the bathtub!)
At least it's getting warm enough to be able to eat those things! Hooray for warm weather around the corner....
Awesome.
Post a Comment