Ok I'm just kidding about the next American Idol, especially because I laugh at all of those parents who make their kids like that. But McKinlee amazes me with her singing. She went to "sunbeams" for the first time today, and of course she had a hard time sitting through sharing time. But her teacher told me that McKinlee amazes her with her singing. She could not believe how many primary songs she knows so well. So I wanted to brag and put this little bit of her singing on Christmas. She makes us laugh with her dancing and singing. She loves to show off, as you can tell by the video!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Next American Idol
Posted by Keri Hennefer at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Adorable! I love it when she goes loud! So...McKinlee is lucky to be in Sunbeams...poor Carsen is still in nursery. Now that I am a parent I hate the way they have the cut-off....Oh well, by next year he'll be good and ready (and 4!)
so so cute! ty went to sunbeams for the first time too - and cried so bad that they had to bring him to us! your kids are really cute!
Gotta love kids. I agree with you that those parents who try to promote their kids are ridiculous, but sometimes you can't help it! Kids are the greatest!
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that she's attempting to master such a fast and word-y song! She's a doll Kerri! I love it! Especially the mic and occasional dance moves!!
Kids are the best, especially the sunbeams! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment