Oh ya, and Happy 6 year anniversary to Jordan and I. Ya, we really didn't plan very well.....first we have Christmas, then on the 28th, it's McKinlee's birthday, then the 29th is Jordan's birthday AND our anniversary. McKinlee turned 3 years old. I can't believe how fast time flies. She loved opening more presents, we got her a big easel with markers, crayons, chalk, the works. She colored and drew pictures for hours.
McKinlee loves the camera.
Of course McKinlee tried to eat the candle on top of her cake! It was fun to have some of our friends come over for a little party for McKinlee.
Since it was our anniversary, I want to tell Jordan how much I love him, and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband! He is so good to me, and puts up with me and all of my faults. He is a great dad, and his kids love him so much. McKinlee loves to hear the garage open and know that daddy is coming home. I couldn't ask for a better husband and a happier 6 years! I love you honey!



2 comments:
Congrats, you two! It sure doesn't seem like six years, huh?
Your family is so cute also. I am so glad you visit my blog! Congradulations on one busy week!
Post a Comment